30 July 2007

Amazing Web Discoveries

The other day I was watching TV and saw an advertisement for FREE In-Demand programming through our cable company. I looked at it and saw that there were some Nick Jr. shows and such and was mildly amused at this discovery, but since the LM will not watch TV for more than about 35 seconds at a time it wasn't something that made my day.

During nap time I returned to the free programming and saw that their was a Health and Wellness Section. I selected it and found that it was a multitude, a plethora really, of exercise videos. How cool is that- free exercise for my stop being a fatty plan. I was quite pleased. Then at the end I saw that the programming also had a website so of course being the big loser that I am I went to the site- Exercise TV- and what did I find there.... Free videos and programs and all kinds of videos that will help me in my quest, I am quite the pleased girl.

..............................................................................................................................................................................

Today while LM was napping I was on the computer looking at something totally pointless and I came across an advertisement for Marie Claire's website. I have no idea what made me go there, I don't even read Marie Claire, but there I was.

On the site I found the Virtual Makeover.

Warning- do not go to this site unless you have a bunch of time to waste. You can upload your picture onto their site and then try a multitude of hair colors and styles, makeup, etc. Some of them are God-awful, you will laugh so hard your sides will hurt. Some of the do's are not so bad and even managed to give me an idea of a possible new haircut.

I highly recommend it if you are having a crappy day.

Go ahead, check them out I know you want to...

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You've been tagged! Go check out my blog. I think it goes along with your exersize post.