12 May 2007

Hair raising experience

Exhibit A:Problems with Exhibit A:
1. Little Man's hair may at any moment consume his entire adorable little face leaving me feeling a bit too much like Kate Hudson.

2. If said hair gets some more body and curl there will be no need for the $20 purchase of this beauty .

Solution for Problem with Exhibit A:
3M can hurry up and get his butt home for R&R so he can take the LM for his first haircut. Any bets on whether said first hair cut will involve the words high and tight??? I kid, well hopefully I kid as I did tell him he could do whatever he wanted.. In retrospect that could have been a very unwise choice.

Have a good weekend!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I don't think I'd compare him to Kate Hudson's boy... your little one, at least, still looks like a boy. And a mighty cute one at that!

Unknown said...

When Bean was a baby all his hair fell out except for one patch right on top. By the time he was 1, it had grown back naturally into a high and tight, lol. Everyone in our military town thought we cut our baby's hair like that on purpose. I cannot tell you how many compliments we got on it!! It still makes me laugh just thinking about it. ;)