Alicia tagged me for this meme and since I am a big loser with nothing better to do (read: a huge procrastinator who has no desire to wash the kitchen floor) here goes:
INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
Pieces of Me
The blog. Yep, the blog.
Slave To The Mommy Trade
The Hectic Homefront
Next select five people to tag:
1. Elizabeth at Long Road to Baby- she has not updated in quite sometime because she is preggers but come on woman, everyone loves a little pregnancy neuroticness!!!
2-5. Ok.. yeah. Big loser! Actually I could tag a few others but I won't so instead you can show that you love me and actually read this blog by posting this meme on your site and then linking back. My poor ego thanks you in advance for not shattering it (is the guilt working by the way)
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was just about to graduate from high school, so that means I must have been thoroughly convinced that I knew everything and could do anything.... Wow, high school was ten years ago...
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Exactly, one year ago today this was me. I was hugely pregnant and blessed with a lovely case of cankles
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. frozen yogurt
2. sour gummy bears
5. margaritas :)
Five songs that you know all the lyrics:
1. If you're happy and you know it
2. The Wheels on the Bus
4. Happy Birthday
5. Itsy Bitsy Spider
Like Alicia, I must admit to being slightly pathetic in this category... I am actually sitting at the computer thinking of songs and trying to sing the words.. consider yourself lucky this is not a video blog
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Put most of it away for LM and his future siblings education (practical and boring I know)
2. Buy 3M a plane so we could go flying
3. Build our dream house on the water somewhere
4. Get massages- OFTEN
5. Plan an awesome vacation for the three of us and my parents and sister
Five bad habits:
2. Obsessing over things that LM is doing or not doing
3. Not speaking my mind
4. Eating frozen yogurt and ice cream out of the container
5. Removing the blackheads from my face (bet that was a visual you didn't need)
Five things you like doing:
1. Going out on the boat with 3M and just relaxing.
2. Playing with LM and watching him learn new things.
3. Exercising. I know that sounds ridiculous because usually I dread starting but I always feel so much better when I am done.
4. Going to the beach.
5. Gossiping... oh don't judge you know you like it too :)
Five things you would never wear again:
1. Stirrup pants
3. Wigwam socks
5. Teeny-tiny mini skirts
Five favorite toys:
2. digital camera
3. video camera
4. DVR- what in the world did I ever do before this wonderful invention came into my life